When I sat with Soke on the 21st and shared my research with him, everything was still hot off the press and only in English. I needed to explain everything I had found to him.
He was very excited about the finds and insisted that I get everything translated over into Japanese for him right away.
That has been my priority number 1 since I returned on Monday heavy with a bad hangover and severe jet lag.
Today I have completed translating all 31 pages of the most important aspects of the research I have done over the past few months. They are off to him now both digitally and by postal mail.
Now I can focus on getting down to writing the full book.
Glad this initial stage is finished.